Bursting with full of flavours, Lasagna recipe is absolutely enticing!
Recipe Servings: 4
Recipe Cook Time: 1 hour
- Oven Temp: 350F-180 C
- 500 gm cooked vegetables
- 3 cups tomato puree
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 2 Tbsp chilli powder or to taste
- 2 Tbsp oregano and basil
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cup refined flour
- 4 cups milk
- Lasagne sheets
- 1 cup mozarella + Cheddar Cheese-grated
- 8″ Square oven-proof serving dish, greased
- Heat the olive oil and fry garlic until light browned
- After that add the salt, tomato puree, chilli powder, basil, oregano, sugar, and simmer for 5 minutes
- Heat butter and add the flour. Saute the flour slightly, add milk to it and simmer it
- Prepare the Lasagna. Mix together with the vegetables with 2 cups of white sauce and 1 1/2 cups of tomato sauce.
- Take a dish and spread tomato puree over the base of it.
- Layer the lasagne strips in the dish and spread a vegetable mixture layer over it, then sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Repeat this, till you have at least 5 such layers
- Spread the white sauce over the last layer and trickle some tomato sauce over it.
- And, sprinkle some grated cheese
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving